Monday, October 17, 2011

Powder Puff - 'Make-Up Monday'

Sooo...I think I'm kinda like every other week as far as the 'Make-Up Monday's'.
How's that all working out for you?
Do you need it every week or every other is working out?
Let me know in the comment section if you can!

Well, I tried something new last week that I'm kinda diggin'.
I have been looking for a translucent powder for a while to take care of the shine and stumbled across

It's revolutionary powder if you ask me.
It's powder but it's not. Almost like a gel really, but goes on matte.
It's sooo strange - you really need to try it out for yourself!

It really held up well for me and did it's job.
It didn't feel stiff, mask like or cakey - just really lightweight.
The coolest thing is, is that it's clear. I know. I don't get it either.

So, while they call it 'poreless' that's not really what sold me.
(I think they may have meant 'poor'less when you see how much it will set you back.)
A little goes a long way with this product though, so keep that in mind.

What sold me is that it combats my shine and also locks my make up in place. 
Since it's not a powder it also didn't have the ability to settle into fine lines - another plus. 

I'm a recent fan and it's gotten about 4.8 stars out of 5 on QVC.

Go have a peek for yourselves and if you order one - let me know what you think!

Happy Monday!




No comments: