Monday, July 18, 2011

Manicure Monday

I'm switching it up from the usual 'Make-Up Monday'!
Nail polish constitutes as a cosmetic in my world.  

Sometimes time doesn't afford the luxury to run to get a mani/pedi.
I found a quick cure.

Usually I'm all about Essie or Chanel, but I recently felt like changing it up for a fast drying alternative.
I came upon Sally Hansen Quick Dry 'Beige Blast'.

La la la loooove!

The brush is more like a pain brush. It lays super flat and covers more area quicker, which is essential with a quick drying formula.

Every time I wear this color on my nails, I always get asked which salon I went to and what color it is.
It's super chic and summery. 
A perfect bright cream beige that looks ultra fab with a tan.

Photo credit: Look for Less

Happy Monday!!

No comments: