Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Beautiful Bride - Mrs. Kathleen Poveromo

Some of you may remember Kathleen from a few weeks ago?

I loooove her. 
And I'm not just saying that because she has referred three other brides to me either ; )
She is just such pure happiness and that makes me happy. 

We had a fabulous second play date this past weekend playing 'dress up'.

When the wedding day is over and the brides are stress free, it's such a wonderful time for them to hop 
back into their dress and have a carefree shoot. 
I mean, how often are they going to put on their dress again for a dinner party? ; ) 


Kathleen, you're stunning...






 Kathleen, thank you a million times over for being so super fabulous. 
I have loved every single moment working with you and seeing your new life unfold.
Not only are you a wonderful client, but now also an amazing friend. 
Much love, happiness and tons of laughter in your new life together!





No comments: