Friday, May 18, 2012

Double Trouble - One Year Old Session

Ohhh dear blog, how I have been neglecting you! 

It's been a little crazy dealing with the busy spring season, the two blogs and 
everything that goes on behind the scenes. Transitions are always a little nutty. 
But for now, everything is finally starting to fall into place. 

Just wanted to share what I have been up to. 

Check out these two adorable one year old babes....


Such as life. It's all in the way you look at it...
; )


The balloons were more work than the kids! : )
Love the newsboy caps. They're my favorite accessory on boys!


Love the eye contact and his body language. 


Sighhh...

motherhood


fatherhood...


parenthood...



Thank you sooo much "S" family for being so super fabulous!
I loved working with you all, and I loved seeing how big the boys have gotten in just a few short months. 

p.s.

Special thanks to Andi and JoAnn for the fabulous referral

p.p.s

Before you go, leave your thoughts below...
20 comments = a complimentary gift for the client



14 comments:

W. Duran said...

1 All ready!
Omgoodness how time flies!
They are adorable! Awesome pic's!
What a lovely family :)

Anne K said...

Cutest kidlets everrrr!!! <3

Kim said...

aawww...they are just getting way to big n soooo cute!!!! i want to bite those cheeks!!!!!

Cheryl said...

They have gotten so BIG, Times does fly, 1 Year old ALREADY!!!!

Rob K said...

I can't believe how big they got since I saw them last, they are adorable

Anonymous said...

double trouble is right... good looking family!

Anonymous said...

These boys are just delicious! I wonder if they are always smiles and laughs... nice shots!

Justin C. said...

look at those two cuties... and their children

Gran & Pop E. said...

Most beautiful babies in the world.

Brit said...

What adorable pictures... I will one of each.. better get one of each, LOVE IT!!!

Kathleen said...

How adorable they are, I can't get over the expressions on their faces. Stunning pictures.

Jeffrey said...

Precious little boys they are/ I love the personalities they share. Can't believe they are a year old already.

Lauren said...

Two of the happiest boys I know. What a beautiful family you have.

Jason Stewart said...

Love my lil nephews!