Tuesday, May 1, 2012

The DEBUT!!


I'm soooo very thrilled to announce a project that I have been working on for a little over a year now. 
You know those ideas that have you sit straight up in bed at 4am? 
It started out as a little seed, and it's wonderful to finally see it come to fruition.  

I love blogging. I love the conversations that I have with my clients because of it. 
I think it's a place for you to see what goes on behind closed doors. 
It's a place where I can share news, sneak-peeks, and a bit about my life.
I hope it also gives you a peek into the lives of my clients, and maybe the importance of a photograph. 

I decided I wanted a place for mom's to go to read about kid 
stuff and I wanted a place for brides to go to read about wedding stuff. 

So what's a girl to do?
Simple. 
Create a place for each. 

Show and Tell will now be only for my portrait clients (newborns, toddlers, kids and family) 
and 'Dear Stacey' will now be it's sister company, specializing in weddings.

What does this mean for all of my Show and Tell couples?
Everything is the same, only the name and the website have changed. 
That's about it!

It's been a year in the making. 
There was a ton of sleepless nights and a bunch of time spent with fabulous blog, 
web, and graphic designers to bring the vision all together. 

I would love for you to take a look at what I have been up to!

Check out the new website: dearstacey.com
Visit my new blog to see all of my latest engagement and wedding sessions that I will be posting soon, 
as well as what's new in the world of weddings: dearstaceyblog.com

Can't wait to hear what you think!



Thank you to everyone who has helped me make Dear Stacey a reality. 
I'm so grateful for your ideas, help, friendship and fabulous talent.  
I know I can be a PITA, so I owe ya one for putting up with me!

Thank you to all of my readers, and all of my clients who support and encourage me. 
There are no words to express all the gratitude I feel.

xo




No comments: