Monday, January 30, 2012

2012 Pick - 'The Knot Best of Weddings'


Because of all of my fabulous clients, Show and Tell was chosen by Long Island, New York brides as 
'The Knot's 2012 Best Of Weddings' for wedding photography.


What does that mean exactly?
Show and Tell Photography was in the top 5% of bridal reviews, receiving 5 stars across the board!  
In such a competitive market, the reviews of brides (and their family and guests)
means the world to me
I realize that life is busy, so I cannot thank you enough for taking the time to submit your kind words.
Word of mouth and your reviews have made my business what it is today.
To view the testimonials or to leave one yourself, click HERE!

***
Below is a five minute slideshow of some of the 2011 wedding memories
I have been fortunate enough to witness, and that have touched my life.
'Thank you' doesn't even begin to express my gratitude to the couples that let me into their
lives and families to document such a beautiful milestone.

-continued below-





This is an exciting year, and I have a ton in store for my clients, readers and Show and Tell.
Be sure to keep up on the blog for some big announcements that are set to debut in March!

p.s.


There will be another round of slideshows from the portrait and engagement sessions from 2011 as well, so check back soon!
To be notified when I post them, just click the tab 'follow' up at the top of this page.
I would love for you to join me on a stroll down memory lane...

p.p.s

Before you go, leave your thoughts below.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You deserve it, Stacey! Yay! Congratulations

Anonymous said...

Congradulations,Stacey! You deserve it, all! You bring a whole new level to photography, and it fabulous! Love you all,
Chrissie

Pat Markowski said...

Congratulations, Stacey! That's really impressive. I'm not surprised though. You take such gorgeous pictures and really have a knack for capturing natural beauty.

Justine J. said...

Beautifully done as always! Congratulations you definitely deserve this :)

Devin said...

So happy for you and SO excited to be working with you, Stacey!! What a beautiful slideshow. Here's to a new year that I hope brings you as much joy and success as the last year!