Monday, August 8, 2011

Bright Eyed Girl - Make-Up Monday

As promised, here is another alternative to the high end Dior highlighter I mentioned last week.
Ready....Neutrogena - Healthy Skin Brightening Eye Perfector!

At $14 bucks a pop its considerably more money then the norm drug store prices, but it sure beats paying $40 for Dior when you're budgeting.

It seems to be very comparable to Dior too.
I thought I was there only one that noticed, but after researching a little for this blog post, I'm not alone. People seem to love it as much as I do.

The main difference between the two is the consistency.
Neutrogena is a bit thicker and covers a little heavier then the latter.
There is also a bit more pigmentation in it, but that's about it.

It's fabulous for looking a bit more re-freshed. It's my go-to 'tool' when I'm pulling those 4am editing marathon's. There is one in my house, one in my handbag and one in my car.
Obsessive...I know.

Try it and let me know what you think!


Happy Monday!

No comments: