Monday, September 12, 2011

Wipe Out - Make-Up Monday

Sooo...I have to apologize for not keeping up on Make-up Monday.
It has been a busy couple of weeks,
and I was a little bit behind not having my computer for a while with hurricane Irene.

Let's talk essentials.
I thought I would touch upon my all time favorite beauty product.
While it doesn't necessarily help with beauty, it helps in a round about way.

Baby Wipes.

Before I even had kids I was looking for a more reasonable, less greasy alternative to make up removers.
I needed something hypoallergenic and non-scented which left me with only Almay.
And at five or six bucks for a small container - it just wasn't cutting it.

I picked up Costco baby wipes on a whim and have been hooked ever since. I'm actually a bit obsessed to tell you the truth. They are not only great for gently removing make-up but also for a heck of a lot of other things. I use them for quick dusting, cleaning the dash of the car, removing stains, the office...really anywhere. I really can't live without them.

Do you have a beauty product you can't live without or another use
for baby wipes other then with the baby?
I'd love to hear about it!




P.S.

Here are a few more useful ideas I came across:

Removes crayon marks from painted walls or finished furniture.

 Excellent for cleaning shoes.

  Clean up shards of glass off floors after an accident.

Touch up bathrooms between cleanings.
(Wipe down counters and faucets with the wipe and then with a dry towel: great for unexpected guest!)

Clean dashboard and console of your car.

Remove "white marks" from deodorant on clothes.

Wipe down shower or tub after each use to prevent soap scum.

Remove stray hairs from a shedding pet.

Dust your furniture or electronic equipment with clean dried-out wipes.

Clean tile grout.

Remove scuff marks off of floors.

Erase felt tip and marker accidents before they become permanent. (You must act quickly for this to work.)

Clean you PC's keyboard. (Make sure to unplug it from the computer first!)

Cool a sunburn by patting it with a baby wipe. (Aloe wipes work best for this.)

P.P.S

I will be sharing some images from sessions/weddings this upcoming week.
Hope you check back in!

Happy Monday!




No comments: