Sunday, July 4, 2010

Picture Perfect - The 'K' Family

So yesterday, I met with the most picture perfect family ever and spent the morning in their wonderful company. We met at a fantastic spot that few people know about in Smithtown, called the Brush Barn. It's a great location with big open fields, lush landscape, barns and a few animals to boot. It's a cool place to just let the kids run around, play and make memories out of the fleeting moments of childhood. 

The morning unfolded at the break of dawn (no joke). 7am. They were amazingly cool about that, which I should thank them for again. The air was a little brisk, which was nice. The lighting was not too harsh and the kids were super happy and ready to start their day. 7am sounds cruel but really it worked out quite nice! Though this is not coming from the Mom that had to get the house ready, mind you : )

What was so great about their two little men was how striking they each were in their own right. One is blonde, blue eyed. The other, brown hair and chocolate chip brown eyes. I could have stared at them for hours.

I must thank Mom for the great choice in clothing and all of the prep work that goes with it, and Dad for bringing the props and then becoming one when it was needed!

Introducing the 'Koz' family...



Mom of two boys. How is it possible to be this beautiful?


The dashing Daddy-O





The big bro!



and little bro...



Since I'm a fan of all expressions not just the smiles, here are two below that caught those "in-between" moments.




Sometimes the soulful look in their eyes get's you more then the smiles.



Mama's men...






Mama and her sons.


What would we have done without that wagon?!


Brothers.



If you have been following along in the blog...this is my 'out of the box' image. It might not appeal to all, but I
just like it. Love the bond between Mom and Dad, love the shadows, the sun flair, the bend in the road...how the little man is squished between love and the little guy is lookin' on. I just like the 'story' it tells.



Picture perfect, indeed!


Thank you for waking up so early for our 'playdate' and for the amazing flower arrangement. It made my day...heck my week! I enjoyed every minute I got to spend with your amazing family. Thank you for sharing a bit of your history with me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are great! I love love LOVE your out of the box picture! So adorable!