Thursday, October 29, 2009

New News

It has been a while since my last post, eh? I thought I would stop in and update you all on what has been going on in our lives.

Most of you know I had a wee one this past Feb. She is now eight months old and just beginning to crawl. What you may not know though is that about a week after my last post on this blog, I found out we are expecting again. I know, I know...go ahead and say it. "What were we thinking?!"

So here I am now six months pregnant, with an eight month old, and a four year old who just started pre-k. As you may have guessed - life has been unusually crazy these past few months. So much so that I had to put my photography on hold.

Thank you for your love notes and pick me up's for those of you who have sent your regards. Thank you for your patience as well for my delayed schedule. I should be up and ready to go again come spring. See you then!

No comments: