Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Life is Art

I heard somewhere, '...that everything in life is art.
What you do, how you dress, the way you love someone and how you talk.
Your smile and your personality.
What you believe in and all your dreams.
The way you drink your tea, how you decorate your home, or party.
Your grocery list, the food you make, how your writing looks, and the way you feel.'

I think it really is in the little things.
Little bits of happiness spread through out your day is a wonderful thing.

We all celebrate life differently.
We all observe and see it from our own unique perspectives.
I love what I do because it let's me see your world from your view.

If I hug you hello and ask you a million questions within the first five minutes we meet, its cause I really want to know what make you tick. I really want to know how you look at life. Why you are...you.

If I'm photographing your life, I want you to be living it while I'm capturing it.
While traditional images are important, the 'in between' is the story that brings those symbolic images to life. 
The expressions, the character, and the personality.

Just my quick 2 cents today!
Now, let me get back to editing. I have been a busy bee.

Before I go...a quick image taken when we were up at the Lake House a few weekends ago.
Thanks Leah and True!

Life is ART!

No comments: